Because most water agencies have now implemented tiered rate structures and increased fees, people have really taken notice of their water bills and consumption. There are many things to look over and ways to conserve water.
Our irrigation services include:
- Obtain a water audit.
- Test your water pressure.
- Update your irrigation equipment with smart clocks, water efficient nozzles and drip irrigation. There are rebates available in most areas.
- Make sure you have head to head coverage.
- Consider a water wise plant pallet and reduce your amount of grass.
- Water only what your plants need.
CLS can assist you within all aspects of water management. We will help you by monitoring your water usage with a monthly water chart, help you obtain rebates from the water departments and regularly check the grounds to assure that the right amount of water is being applied. If you are using old brass sprinkler heads, try to change these out to newer technology which emit much less water. Converting planters to Netafim drip irrigation also saves water and eliminates overspray and run off.